On-line ticket information
To get off to a good start, set up your own personal customer account
In order to be able to purchase tickets on line, you must first create a customer account.
You can set up your personal account either when you make your first on-line purchase or by going directly to the on-line ticket home page.
To create your customer account, you must give a valid e-mail address and indicate a password of your choice. Be sure to note this carefully, since your address and password will serve to identify you and enable you to connect to the OSR on-line ticket page to purchase your tickets.
How to purchase tickets on line
1) Click on the concert of your choice.
2) On the specific concert page, click on the link "Buy" in the lower lefthand corner.
3) This will automatically take you to the on-line ticket office, where you can choose your seats directly on the seating plan. Once you have selected your seats, click on "Add to shopping cart" at the bottom of the page, then on "Buy now".
4) Access your personal customer account using your ID information (e-mail address and password).
5) You can then pay for your purchase using a credit or debit card (secure payment, PCI-certified).
6) If you select the option print@home, you can immediately download and print out your tickets at home (e-ticket). In order to download your tickets in a PDF format, you must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (for free installation, click on Adobe Acrobat Reader).
From your personal customer account, you can, at any time, reprint your tickets, download them on your smartphone, consult past purchases and take advantage of many other functions as well.
On the evening of the concert, merely show your tickets to the ushers at the door.
Enjoy your concert!
Contact the OSR box office by:
phone: 022 807 00 00